Otsime kolleegi: Tootejuht
We’re looking for you, a Strategic Corporate Insight Product Manager!
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Insight Product Manager who would have 5+ years of experience in corporate segment (B2B) and good understanding of product management and development and how intelligent financial decisions are made. Strong product manager is analytical but creative, thorough and solution oriented.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Corporate Insight Product Manager’s goal is to define and develop full product offering, manage and coordinate the development of products and services provided for companies. In this position, you will focus mainly on expanding and developing the products aimed for companies on the Estonian market and Baltic region.
- Define the product offering for the corporate clients
- Market & Customer insight – having a high-level understanding of the market(s) for the product portfolio, know the competitors, market trends and industry regulations
- Strategic alignment with company strategy – products to link to the company strategy and vision; feeding up insights to further development the company strategy
- Product portfolio strategy – investment (budget planning and execution) and prioritization decisions
- Roadmap planning; buy-build-partner strategy
- Having product manager role for some of the products
- Designing product pricing, creating sales arguments, being responsible for the profitability of the product and product lines
TO ENSURE SUCCESS, WE EXPECT
- EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS
At least 5+ years of practical experience as a product manager, IT or business analyst or similar position. Higher education in economics, business, IT or similar area. Work experience in fintech, MFI, banking, financial industry. Very good knowledge of professional English in both speech and writing. High level knowledge of MS Office applications and data processing programs. Highly developed analytical and business thinking, interest in self-development.
High level of problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, thoroughness, accuracy and correctness, conscientiousness, very good cooperation ability, good communication and self-expression skills, initiative, honesty, high stress tolerance, quick to adopt the changes in environment/market, creative, innovative, highly result oriented.
Impeccable background and reputation
Please submit your CV and motivation letter by 27th October at the latest to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Next step is screening of candidates, on the basis of which the interviews will be agreed, homework. In case of questions, please contact linked/in/elaritammenurm or email@example.com.