Otsime kolleegi: Andmeanalüütik
AS CREDITINFO EESTI is looking for DATA SCIENTIST.
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software and analytical solutions to facilitate access to finance. A global business with 33 credit bureaus running today around the world, Creditinfo is a global partner in the field of credit risk management.
To develop and deliver credit risk models and lending strategies. To be hands-on with model and product development, risk analysis and support the Decision Analytics functions within the company. Support the sales team to understand client needs and provide viable solutions.
- Developing and validating credit risk models
- Designing and implementing lending strategies
- Analytical consultancy for client deliveries/implementation
- Hands-on with analytical projects from solution development and data integrity evaluation to solution deployment and documentation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measures to be applied, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring
- Support the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings
- Support product development and marketing initiatives to fuel revenue growth
- Work interactively with a team of highly trained and skilled colleagues
- Participate in internally and externally sponsored speaking engagements
This position requires a highly energetic and positive person with:
- Statistical modeling / data analysis experience including data manipulation experience (R, Python, SAS or similar tools)
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Strong problem-focused communication skills
- A degree in finance, economics or statistics is preferred
- Genuine interest in credit risk, strategy setting, and data-driven decision making
- Business experience, preferably in the financial industry / risk management or in statistical modeling / data analysis
- Very good spoken and written English
- Impeccable background and reputation
To find out more about this career opportunity, contact our HR Partner email@example.com