Otsime kolleegi: PHP arendaja
CREDITINFO EESTI is the oldest and largest business background information and credit risk evaluation bureau in Estonia. Creditinfo Eesti belongs to the Creditinfo Group operating in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Central Europe, Central Asia, Eastern and Western Africa, with direct business with a variety of Central Banks in Asia and Africa.
Creditinfo Eesti collects and maintains background information about businesses in Estonia and is a mediator of credit information from all over the world. We develop advanced credit assessment solutions for Decision Analytics using advanced statistical methods and machine learning. Our solutions also include the business information portal e-Krediidiinfo, financial portal for private individuals minucreditinfo.ee, market reviews based on risk and financial data, marketing target lists and the credit rating certificate Edukas Eesti Ettevõte (Strongest).
Our customers are most financial institutions and large, diverse customer base companies in Estonia. At the same time, we provide an evolving set of credit risk and business data products to a broad base of SME companies.
To further strengthen and evolve our IT development capabilities we are looking for a
- Work with PHP in a Linux environment on new and existing projects
- Participate in-house development process
- Handling small development projects independently
- Develop custom solutions when available frameworks are not a good fit for us
- Solve interesting technical challenges, such as building high availability applications that must process large data sets fast, etc.
Requirements to be successful in this position
- At least 3 years’ experience as PHP Developer
- Experience working in a development team using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of PHP, Laravel, SQL/NoSQL, SOAP, and REST protocol
- Knowledge of Version control (Git) and Project Management (Jira)
- Knowledge of Cloud providers (Azure/AWS) and Docker is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to learn new things and to solve technical challenges
We offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A high degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Great office space in the city center
- Great respect to hybrid work – work where you like
- Several opportunities for taking care of your health
- A number of joint social and team events
In case of additional questions about the job we offer and/or our company please contact our
HR Partner Ene Moppel by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +372 527 1850.
For applying to the role please submit your CV by 17th of November 2022 email@example.com.
We will be in touch!