Otsime kolleegi: Tooteosakonna juht
To take overall responsibility for product development and management. Your contribution will enhance further growth of the company via developing and implementing product management strategies and fostering innovation.
You will lead and guide the product management team of 9 professionals.
The role holder must be an ambitious, innovative, business minded leader, with exceptional people skills..
- Product portfolio strategy – investment (budget planning and execution) and prioritization decisions.
- Strategic alignment with company strategy – products to link to the company strategy and vision, feeding up insights to further develop the company strategy.
- Roadmap planning – performance management, roadmap, and review process; buy-build-partner strategy.
- Market & Customer insight – having a high-level understanding of the market(s) for the product portfolio.
- Delivering projects in line with defined scope, budget, and time.
- Leadership and development of your team.
- Evangelizing – selling the value and the role of product management across the business to peers.
- External stakeholders – engaging with customers, suppliers, partners, and other external stakeholders.
- Leadership and organization – ensuring the activities and governance of product and project management are clear.
- Tools and Processes – making sure you have the best practice tools and processes.
- Roadmap for improvement – your plan and process for continually improving products/project management.
- A university degree.
- Proven 6+ years’ experience of product portfolio management in financial services sector.
- Product management, design, and development skills are strong.
- Exceptional team leadership skills and change management experience.
- Result-oriented and have a business-oriented mindset.
- Advanced knowledge of financial services, with a grasp of both current and future developments globally.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in English, and you have strong presentation, organization, and project-management skills.
Why join CREDITINFO EESTI?
This is an opportunity to gain wide experience in Product Management and have an overall responsibility of the success of the company as a Board Member. You will have the chance to generate and execute your ideas and take product management to a new level with a professional and innovation-oriented team. Data Management is one of the most rapidly growing business sectors in Europe. In Creditinfo you will cooperate closely with managers in different sectors and thus see the overview of the whole Estonian economy. You have a chance to create the future vision and execute it.
- Flat hierarchy and open culture
- Modern working environment in city centre
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Compensation of glasses
- 3 paid health days
- Additional days off on personal occasions (family member graduating from school, child first school class etc.)
- Paid day off for charity work
- Sports and wellbeing compensation
- Professional trainings
- Team events, celebrations (work anniversaries, birthdays, best of the year nominations, Baltic summer days, Christmas celebration for families, monthly pancake mornings etc.)
To find out more, contact our exclusively retained recruitment partner:
Andrew Pickard – Managing Director
PPF International Ltd
Direct Dial +44 (0) 7712 656 600
Andrew looks forward to hearing from you, in confidence, 24 / 7,
and guarantees a personal response within 24 hours