We Are Hiring: IT Analyst
Elari invites a new IT analyst to our team!
Our IT team needs an IT analyst who knows the ins and outs of the field, makes independent decisions, has a positive attitude in every situation, does not lose nerve and keeps promises. Successful candidate is a person who likes to work with latest data technologies and is motivated by technical challenges.
GOAL OF THE POSITION
IT analyst will work together with the Creditinfo technical and business teams to deliver new cutting-edge projects and deliverables to our clients in the region. Position will allow the person to collaborate extensively with internal and external IT teams to support and lead the IT development activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyse functional specifications
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Plan and oversee projects
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep up-to-date about technology trends and developments
- Document the developments per agreed company standards.
TO ENSURE SUCCESS, WE EXPECT
- EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS
Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role. Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, PHP, SOAP and REST protocol. Knowledge of Cloud providers Azure/AWS is a plus. Previous experience with participating in or leading IT projects . Excellent oral and written Estonian and English.
Strong cooperation orientation, accuracy, correctness, initiative, honesty, conscientiousness, ability to work within strict deadlines and in complex environment, highly result oriented.
Impeccable background and reputation
Please send your CV and motivation letter by 28.10.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions please contact linked/in/elaritammenurm or email@example.com
Screening of candidates and notification of the decision, interview based on CV and motivation letter selection. Homework based on interviews.