Changes in e-Krediidiinfo starting from April 18th
14. Apr 2022
We are carrying out changes in E-Krediidiinfo to ensure even better compliance with regulatory requirements for personal data processing, as well as with the instructions of the Data Protection Inspectorate.
The changes will take effect no later than Monday, April 18, and can be summarized as follows:
Company reports and persons related to the company
- From company reports we remove information on payment defaults of persons with the right of representation.
- We attach a description of the purposes of the report and a list of the contents to the company’s reports containing personal data, and we ask a user to confirm that the personal data contained in the report is processed for the intended purpose.
- Price information will be displayed next to the report.
- In Proff XL and Proff L packages the history of private persons related to the company is available for only up to 5 years.
Private person reports, immovables, and related companies
- We attach a description of the purposes of the report and a list of the contents to all private person reports, and also the price of the report.
- In private person reports, we adjust the data composition, including:
- limiting the types of official announcements contained in the report according to the purpose of the report,
- removing the number of immovables from the fact report on private person,
- adding two new reports – private person background research on private person and companies related to private person.
- When requesting a private person’s report, immovables or related companies, the user must select the legal basis, but due to the respective precept of the Data Protection Inspectorate, the option “Entry into or performance of contract” has been removed from the legal basis.
- In Proff XL and Proff L packages the history of companies related to the private persons is available for only up to 5 years.