What Am I Obligated To Do As An Entrepreneur?
As a manager or co-operator in a company (CEO, CFO, lawyer, partnership manager, etc.), you are responsible for ensuring that each business transaction and co-operation agreement complies with the rules for combating money laundering and terrorist financing when conducting business.
We give a brief overview of KYC’s principles of getting to know our customers.
The state has obliged you to know your customers and partners. Get acquainted with the laws >>
It is a good idea for each exporting company to have clear answers to the following questions:
- What laws require companies to fight money laundering and terrorist financing and to follow KYC rules?
- How to study the background of the client and the partner in practice?
- What tools are available to effectively meet KYC requirements?
- What is PEP, ie why do you need to be aware and careful about doing money laundering when doing business with socially influential people?
- How to prevent infection with money laundering schemes and conduct background checks on business relationships around the world?
If you feel that your business needs help at any point, feel free to contact us: